Re: [OTRMP3] Have Gun Will Travel and Allstar Western Theatre

  • Glen Zeigler
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 6, 2006
      Bruce, Appreciate the reply. My address as follows Glen Zeigler PO Box 131, Butler, TN 37640. If I can help with any eps cleanup, I have super software for that. I have about 20 of the hgwt eps in fair to good condition. Again appreciate the effort. Glen Zeigler sends
      babehan <babehan@...> wrote: I have HGWT if you are interested---the complete series. Send me your addy
      and I will get it out to you. Bruce
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 6, 2006
        Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
        eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs that
        I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce
        > Bruce, Appreciate the reply. My address as follows Glen Zeigler PO Box
        131, Butler, TN 37640. If I can help with any eps cleanup, I have super
        software for that. I have about 20 of the hgwt eps in fair to good
        condition. Again appreciate the effort. Glen Zeigler sends
        > babehan <babehan@...> wrote: I have HGWT if you are
        interested---the complete series. Send me your addy
        > and I will get it out to you. Bruce

      • Glen Zeigler
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
          Bruce, I use adobe audition, formerly known as cakewalk. I use a combination, level control, hiss and pop remover, rumble and noise remover and a number of other options that Adobe Audiition uses. glen And Thanks BTW, I have take some really bad eps and made them broadcast quality. One note, if you have originals or original wav files the cleanup works a lot better. But Have restored a number of mp3 's to broadcast or near broadcast quality. glen

          babehan <babehan@...> wrote: Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
          eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs that
          I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce
          > Bruce, Appreciate the reply. My address as follows Glen Zeigler PO Box
          131, Butler, TN 37640. If I can help with any eps cleanup, I have super
          software for that. I have about 20 of the hgwt eps in fair to good
          condition. Again appreciate the effort. Glen Zeigler sends
          > babehan <babehan@...> wrote: I have HGWT if you are
          interested---the complete series. Send me your addy
          > and I will get it out to you. Bruce

        • Illoman
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
            Bruce, if and when you accomplish this, please let me know. QP is
            just about my favorite OTR show, and i would love to have some better
            quality recordings.

            thanks!
            Mike

            On Aug 6, 2006, at 10:01 PM, babehan wrote:

            > Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to
            > clean up the
            > eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please
            > programs that
            > I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce

            "I can say with confidence that no man, however mature, ever loved
            reading for its own sake more than I. I did not read because of any
            particular urge for learning, or to merely pass the time, or to
            escape the realities of life. I read simply because I loved reading
            for its own sake alone. The printed page was like wine to me."
            - Robert E. Howard -
          • Glen Zeigler
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
              If you would send me one of your eps I will clean it up and see if in fact we can. glen

              Illoman <illoman@...> wrote: Bruce, if and when you accomplish this, please let me know. QP is

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                Glen. I have dial up, but could send it to you via snail mail if
                you'd like.

                Thanks,
                Mike

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                  mike , would be happy to try one send the ones you want cleaned up to Glen Zeigler c/o WITM Radio , 771 Tony Fuller Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643 glen

                  Illoman <illoman@...> wrote: Glen. I have dial up, but could send it to you via snail mail if
                  you'd like.

                  Thanks,
                  Mike

                  On Aug 7, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Glen Zeigler wrote:

                  > If you would send me one of your eps I will clean it up and see if
                  > in fact we can. glen
                  >
                  > Illoman <illoman@...> wrote: Bruce, if and when you
                  > accomplish this, please let me know. QP is
                  > just about my favorite OTR show, and i would love to have some better
                  > quality recordings.
                  >
                  > thanks!
                  > Mike
                  >
                  > On Aug 6, 2006, at 10:01 PM, babehan wrote:
                  >
                  >> Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to
                  >> clean up the
                  >> eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please
                  >> programs that
                  >> I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce
                  >
                  > "I can say with confidence that no man, however mature, ever loved
                  > reading for its own sake more than I. I did not read because of any
                  > particular urge for learning, or to merely pass the time, or to
                  > escape the realities of life. I read simply because I loved reading
                  > for its own sake alone. The printed page was like wine to me."
                  > - Robert E. Howard -

                  > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can
                  > easily unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
                  >
                  > But we'll miss you.
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  "I can say with confidence that no man, however mature, ever loved
                  reading for its own sake more than I. I did not read because of any
                  particular urge for learning, or to merely pass the time, or to
                  escape the realities of life. I read simply because I loved reading
                  for its own sake alone. The printed page was like wine to me."
                  - Robert E. Howard -

                • babehan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                    Glen, I have the old Cakewalk program. I should try working with it. I
                    also have Streambox Ripper that will convert mp3 files to wavs. BTW, the
                    HGWT went out this morning, but when I checked the disk I discovered that
                    files 17, 24 and 36 are corrupted and will not play on Winamp. I have
                    requested the HGWT disk from OTRDays Library (cause I want all the episodes
                    of this program) and will send good files for these on to you as soon as I
                    can. Or perhaps you already have these. Let me know. Bruce
                    > Bruce, I use adobe audition, formerly known as cakewalk. I use a
                    combination, level control, hiss and pop remover, rumble and noise remover
                    and a number of other options that Adobe Audiition uses. glen And Thanks
                    BTW, I have take some really bad eps and made them broadcast quality.
                    One note, if you have originals or original wav files the cleanup works a
                    lot better. But Have restored a number of mp3 's to broadcast or near
                    broadcast quality. glen

                    > babehan <babehan@...> wrote: Glen, it will go out
                    tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
                    > eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs
                    that
                    > I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce

                  • babehan
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                      Glen, I will send one out to you tomorrow. Thanks! Bruce