Bob Bailey

  • jamesl_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Question for all. I keep seeing a photograph of Bob Bailey, that I
      think is really John Payne. You folks can take a look at it on the
      Radio Star's Album #1. I see this photo on a lot of sites. If you
      will look on Radio Star's Album #2, you will see another photo of Bob
      Bailey. Ok which is which. I still say the first one is a young John
      Payne, I just don't know what movie it was taken from. Ok folks help
      me out here.

      Jim