(no subject)

  • lizrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
      I have 204 DRAGNET shows to the 1st person who ans. this question;
      ON THE SHOW CASEY CRIME PHOTO. ETHELBERT THE BARTENDER ALWAYS TELLS SOMEONE
      TO BRING UP SOME MORE LEMONS. WHO IS THE SOMEONE?????
      USA only PLEASE

      HINT: HE ONLY GOES BY HIS 1ST NAME.

      GEORGE

    • Glen Zeigler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
        George, I could use those 204 shows for my webcast, how can I talk
        you into sending me a copy? glen witmradioonline.com
        please reply to glen_zeigler@...
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, lizrg@... wrote:

        > I have 204 DRAGNET shows to the 1st person who ans. this question;
        > ON THE SHOW CASEY CRIME PHOTO. ETHELBERT THE BARTENDER ALWAYS
        TELLS SOMEONE
        > TO BRING UP SOME MORE LEMONS. WHO IS THE SOMEONE?????
        > USA only PLEASE
        >

        > HINT: HE ONLY GOES BY HIS 1ST NAME.
        >
        > GEORGE

      • Glen Zeigler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2006
          George, Can you help me with the Dragnet downloads... ??? glen
          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Zeigler"