Re: [OTRMP3] Barry Craig

  • HollerAA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hello: I have four of the six shows you requested, at least the titles and
      dates match. I have not listened to them to verify the contents. They are the
      show of 511024, 540810, 550506 and 550216. If you can explain how I can send
      them to you, I will be glad to do so. I do not belong to any of the file
      transfer groups. If you prefer, I can send you a CD in the mail. You wouldn't owe
      me anything. Please let me know. Al