Our Miss Brooks, anyone?

  • vert67
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      hi everyone,

      does anyone here know where i might find any Our Miss Brooks
      episodes? websites, i mean. any help would be appreciated.

      sincerely,

      eliza
    • David Oxford
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        Eliza

        There is currently an offering of Our Miss Brooks/ I Love a Mystery
        on 2 DVDs from the otronmp3distro Group. You may sign up for it by
        joining this newly formed group. It�s URL is: http://groups.yahoo.com/
        group/otronmp3distros/

        David Oxford

        On Jul 1, 2006, at 10:44 AM, vert67 wrote:

        > hi everyone,
        >
        > does anyone here know where i might find any Our Miss Brooks
        > episodes? websites, i mean. any help would be appreciated.
        >
        > sincerely,
        >
        > eliza

      • David Oxford
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
          Cut and paste this URL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/otronmp3distros/

          David Oxford

          On Jul 3, 2006, at 6:23 AM, David Oxford wrote:

          > Eliza
          >
          > There is currently an offering of Our Miss Brooks/ I Love a Mystery
          > on 2 DVDs from the otronmp3distro Group. You may sign up for it by
          > joining this newly formed group. It’s URL is: http://groups.yahoo.com/
          > group/otronmp3distros/
          >
          > David Oxford
          >
          > On Jul 1, 2006, at 10:44 AM, vert67 wrote:
          >
          >> hi everyone,
          >>
          >> does anyone here know where i might find any Our Miss Brooks
          >> episodes? websites, i mean. any help would be appreciated.
          >>
          >> sincerely,
          >>
          >> eliza

          > ~-->
          > Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/smTrlB/TM

        • vert67
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
            thanks for the info. it's already done.