Superman: The Last Son of Krypton radio drama episode 17!

  • Jeffrey Bridges
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Issue 17 - "Intruder"

      Clark realizes the identity of the mysterious caller,
      and Parasite and Superman tear the Daily Planet
      newsroom apart in a battle with a startling
      conclusion. Dr. Anderson threatens Steve and Neal as
      he hacks into the LexCorp mainframe, Envy tries to
      stop him, and one person won't leave that rooftop
      alive!

      Superman: The Last Son of Krypton is a serialized,
      full-cast audio adventure with one new episode every
      month! Available for free download in .mp3 format or
      as a Podcast.

      Check it out today and see what 39,000 podcast
      subscribers have been listening to!

      Now available exclusively on Radio KAL at
      SupermanHomepage.com via the following link:

      http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/multimedia.php?topic=radio-kal

      (Issues 1-16 are also still available at the above
      link!)

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Ryan H. Nelson as Clark Kent and Superman
      Julie Goldstein as Parasite
      Pete Milan as Envy
      Darian Lindle as Lana Lang
      Micheal McCaskill as John Henry Irons
      Gwynn Peabody as Perry White
      Clover Watson as Cat Grant
      Brendan Elli as Mr. Gerrold
      Neal Bailey as himself and Dr. Anderson
      And Steve Younis as himself

      Written and directed by Jeffrey Bridges
      Cover artwork by Jerry Scullion
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      Check it out and let us know what you think! :)

      http://www.pendantaudio.com

    • Rick Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 10:48 PM
        Even tho these arn't otr I thankyou for offering them up...they are
        in my line of interest and have been enjoying them.

        Best
        Sipseywilderness

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Bridges