OLD TIME RADIO VOL. 236 free dvd

  • Rick Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Here we go...1 free dvd for one of you newer members.

      Rules to get it are...

      US only for the time being.

      You must have 1000 or less otr shows....

      you must emaile me privately at

      rickrob at sonet dot net

      and ask for it.

      First response wins. Will post when there is a winner.

      Hopw this helps out someone collection.

      Best
      sipseywilderness
    • Rick Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Ron Melville....enjoy Ron.

        Best
        Sipsey

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
        <rickrob@...> wrote:

        > Here we go...1 free dvd for one of you newer members.
        >
        > Rules to get it are...
        >
        > US only for the time being.
        >
        > You must have 1000 or less otr shows....
        >
        > you must emaile me privately at
        >

        > rickrob at sonet dot net
        >
        > and ask for it.
        >
        > First response wins. Will post when there is a winner.
        >
        > Hopw this helps out someone collection.
        >
        > Best
        > sipseywilderness

      • lee kindy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          I wish i lived in the U.S. but sadly i live in Canada

          Darth

          Rick Roberts <rickrob@...> wrote:
          Here we go...1 free dvd for one of you newer members.

          Rules to get it are...

          US only for the time being.

          You must have 1000 or less otr shows....

          you must emaile me privately at

          rickrob at sonet dot net

          and ask for it.

          First response wins. Will post when there is a winner.

          Hopw this helps out someone collection.

          Best
          sipseywilderness

          Old time radio show Old radio shows Radio program Podcasts Foul language