Re: [OTRMP3] (no subject)

  • Bernie Czerwinski
    Message 1 of 114 , Apr 3, 2006
      Did you know that "Those Were the Days" is still broadcast on Saturdays and is available on the internet? I record the show every week and have it available through a number of hubs.

      Bernie Czerwinski

      lizrg@... wrote:
      I am from Chicago & also listened to that show, also Chuck Shaddens THOSE
      WERE THE DAYS on Sat..
      Do you know the ans. to the Gildy question?????

      George

      Message 114 of 114 , Apr 6, 2006
        Would you like the the GILDY MP3 disc with 88 shows from 9-5-51 to 6-24-53,
        I will even toss in the 54 EDDIE CANTOR shows.
        Just send me your address,
        George