YouSendit ???

  • gyialca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:57 AM
      Has anyone had a problem with yousendit lately?

      I Tried to send a file yesterday, and didn't get the normal
      email that accompanies the succesful transmission.

      When I tried to log on this morning, this is what I found...

      Server Error in '/' Application.
      -----------

      SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

      Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: SQL Server
      does not exist or access denied.

      Source Error:

      current web request. Information regarding the origin and location
      of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace
      below.

      Stack Trace:

      [SqlException: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]
      System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean&
      isInTransaction) +474
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection
      (SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384
      YouSendIt.dbmanager.cntr_pagehit(DateTime dt, Boolean IsSSL,
      String pagename) +68
      YouSendIt.default_new_01.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      +1015

      Gerry

      Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032;
      ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032
    • Rhonda