Missing 3 chapters

  • johnimartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out here. I am missing the
      last three chapters (13,14,15) in the "canticle for leibowitz" series
      broadcast on NPR. If someone has them in mp3 and can share them,
      please let me know. Thanks, John
    • Bernie Czerwinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I have all fifteen chapters. Contact me offline and we'll arrange how to get them to you.

        Bernie Czerwinski
        bpczerwinski@...

        johnimartini <johnimartini@...> wrote:
        Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out here. I am missing the
        last three chapters (13,14,15) in the "canticle for leibowitz" series
        broadcast on NPR. If someone has them in mp3 and can share them,
        please let me know. Thanks, John

        Old time radio show Old radio shows Radio program Podcasts Trade cds Foul language