still haven't received any OTR (Peter?)/my new address....

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      hello everyone, this is a cross post to say 'hi', I'm checking in and that I still haven't received any of the OTR I was told to expect from anyone who was willing to help me replace mine. I thought it was just taking awhile to catch up to me since I've moved twice, but it should have been here long ago....the post office must have lost it. I only know for sure that I was expecting something from Peter. If you are willing to do so, would you please send again?

      Here's my new address:

      Christy Smith Britain
      4121 Pine Terrace Drive
      Ashland, KY 41102

      thank you ever so much, and if you want to be reimbursed for anything let me know, and I'll try to fit it into my budget...which is really really snug right now, unfortunately. I still can't swap OTR, because well, I have nothing to swap with, and no CD-writer on my laptop.

      Christy Britain
      www.murdermostbritish.homestead.com
      www.live365.com/stations/murdermostbritish
      www.queenofeverything.homestead.com
      "Friends help you move;real friends help you move bodies."