new podcast-The Jazz Diaries

  • Geoffrey Tozer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new to the group and looking forward to getting more into old
      time radio shows which I have always loved.
      I am producing a new radio show called the Jazz Diaries which is now
      available as a podcast on iTunes. It's been picked up by one station
      in San Francisco (KYCY) and I'm looking to shop it to many public
      radio stations across the country.
      If anybody has any thoughts on that subject I'd be wide open to any
      comments.
      The show is a weekly 1/2 hour format of stories and songs all about a
      mythical jazz lounge called The Royal Palm Court in the Hotel Alto
      Nido in downtown Swanktown. I'm describing it "as if Garrison
      Keillor and Lord Buckley were hanging at a jazz club talking about
      women, music and martinis".
      If anyone would like to listen it's all completely free and available
      on iTunes. Just search under Podcasts for The Jazz Diaries and it
      will download in a jiffy. Of course any thoughts on the show itself
      would be very welcomed as well.
      Thanks for being here,
      Geoffrey Tozer
      www.slycrooner.com