Re: [OTRMP3] horror CD offer...

  • Tom Hallick
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi
      Tom Hallick
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mistercopacetic
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 1:12 PM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] horror CD offer...

      Hi All,

      I accidentally burned an extra disc, and hate to throw it away. I'll
      send it to the first person who replies. I'll let you know if you're
      the "winner". Please include your complete address.

      It contains the series:

      Beyond Midnight (South Africa)

      Creaking Door (South Africa)

      CBC Mystery Theater (Canada)

      These are some of my favorite macabre series.

      Carlo
      Tucson

      Podcasts Trade cds Foul language

    • Tom Hallick
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
        Oops,lol
        Here's my address:
        Tom Hallick
        Box 121
        Starbuck, Manitoba, Canada
        R0G 2P0

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
          Wow! A Manitoban!!!! I live an hour north of Winnipeg!
          Catherine
          (aka Canadacat)
        • Tom Hallick
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
            Hi Catherine:
            We're not the only 'Tobans on here. A fellow in St. Vital is also a part of the group. I got "Murder My Sweet" compliments of this gentleman.

            I'm a HUGE Richard Diamond & Dragnet fan. Heck, if Jack Webb's on any OTR, it's a good bet I'm listening,lol.

            Where in Manitoba are you, Catherine?
            Tom

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
              I live on a farm a few miles south of Stead. Its off of 59. Ive been
              collecting the Lux Radio, Imagination Theater, and a few others of the same.
              I enjoy the old movies and like listening to some of the radio versions as
              well while im working away at something around the house. Its always a
              pleasant surprise for me to find another Manitoban.
              Catherine
            • Tom Hallick
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
                I've never heard of Stead before!! Which town would be closest to Stead? I know you're an hour north of the 'Peg but just trying to get some idea!
                Tom

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
                  We are about 20 minutes away from Grand Beach....East of Lake Winnipeg...
                • gyialca
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
                    --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "c.hines" <c.hines@...>
                    wrote:

                    > We are about 20 minutes away from Grand Beach....East of Lake
                    Winnipeg...

                    Hi Catherine:

                    I live in South St Vital in Winnipeg and am probably the one that
                    Tom was talking about.

                    You are not too far from friends of ours. They operate a General
                    Store, Gas bar, food, etc just past Lac Du Bonnet on highway 315.

                    Drop me a note at gyialca at yahoo dot com and let
                    me know what type of material you like.

                    Best regards

                    Gerry