horror CD offer...

  • mistercopacetic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 11:12 AM
      Hi All,

      I accidentally burned an extra disc, and hate to throw it away. I'll
      send it to the first person who replies. I'll let you know if you're
      the "winner". Please include your complete address.

      It contains the series:

      Beyond Midnight (South Africa)

      Creaking Door (South Africa)

      CBC Mystery Theater (Canada)

      These are some of my favorite macabre series.

      Carlo
      Tucson
    • beckypyle226
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 11:20 AM