Looking for Interview/Talk Shows - Mary Margaret McBride/The Fitzgeralds

  • ampicomusicman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      I am looking for places where I can download or purchase some of the
      breakfast shows from radio, such as Ed and Pegeen Fitzgerald, Dorothy
      and Dick, Tex and Jinx as well as the interview shows like Mary
      Margaret McBride. I would appreciate any leads or thoughts on this
      subject.
      Thank you for reading!
      David
    • dal3856
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        There are a few Tex and Jinx and Mary Margaret McBride shows on the
        OTR hubs. Message 37353 has info about the OTR hubs.

        Message 37353
        Date: Wed Sep 7, 2005
        Subject: Re: OTR hubs?

        Enter 37353 in the message search box above and click GO.

        dal3856

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "ampicomusicman"