The Scarlet Pimpernel

  • Phillip Pearson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      I was listening to an episode of The Scarlet Pimpernel during lunch
      today and heard a really cool line that I thought I'd share.

      Woman: "Are you, by chance, the one whom your friends call the Scarlet
      Pimpernel"?

      Pimpernel: "No. My friends call me 'friend'. The other name is for my
      enemies".

      I just thought that was a cool line.

      Phil :O)
    • R.G. Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        thank you for sharing, that is a great line!
        Rob

        Phillip Pearson <pnlp@...> wrote:
        I was listening to an episode of The Scarlet Pimpernel during lunch
        today and heard a really cool line that I thought I'd share.

        Woman: "Are you, by chance, the one whom your friends call the Scarlet
        Pimpernel"?

        Pimpernel: "No. My friends call me 'friend'. The other name is for my
        enemies".

        I just thought that was a cool line.

        Phil :O)

        Old time radio show Old radio shows Radio program Podcasts Trade cds Foul language

        Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
        Phil 4:13