Re: [OTRMP3] OTR Hub

  • Melissa C.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2006
      I am on the oldtymeradioman hub with a WildBill, but is this a different one? I would love to get into more hubs like this...

      The oldtymeradioman one is otr.ath.cx, and you have to get in the group at:

      Please let me know if there are others...perhaps I can ask WildBill on the hub now....will let you know if I get the right hub info...

      Melissa C. - skywalk2

      Hi my name is Daniel I had DC++ some time ago and enjoyed a hub on
      there simply called THE OTR HUB well due to hard drive wipe outs and
      what not I lost the address to get back onto the otr hub I have
      already been a member and know my nick and all I just need to know the
      address so I can get back on if Wild Bill is out there or Gary a.k.a.
      Night Rider or as you are called on the hub Perry Mason could write me
      or anyone could write me and give me the address I would appreciate it
      my nick on the hub was captain kirk but I am not sure whether or not
      it was together or divided by an underscore etc but please if you have
      the information write me at scifihero@....

      Thank You,

      Daniel

    • Melissa C.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2006
        Hey, I found that hub, and did not know if you ever got the info, so here is the link to the yahoo group that you need to join to get in:

        To learn more about the otrhub group, please visit
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/otrhub

        Enjoy!
        Melissa C.