Re: Jack Benny TV shows

  • David
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
      Is there a link to the binaries group where you downloaded the jack
      benny tv shows??

      -
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2005
        David,
        You can try this web page, but your ISP must offer
        newsgroups. My Comcast account offers 2 gigs per month
        included in the monthly fee. That is hardly enough for
        a serious collector. You can try clicking the link on
        that page and if usenet groups are available on your
        account, it should open your email program and load
        the messages. The help page for your ISP may offer
        information about availability and limits.

        Most, if not all, of the binaries files are Yenc and
        so need a "newsreader" capable of handling that type
        of file and converting it into a mp3. Outlook express
        (any version) cannot use Yenc files. Grabit newsreader
        is free, but Agent costs about $50 US, as I recall.
        Susan

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/smTrlB/TM

        > But we'll miss you.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links