Lux Radio Theatre Episode

  • Tom Hallick
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      By chance would anyone have an mp3 of the Lux Radio Theatre episode of
      Murder My Sweet with Dick Powell? If so,please shoot an e-mail my way!
      Thanks,
      Tom
    • gyialca
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Hallick"
        <thallick@m...> wrote:

        > By chance would anyone have an mp3 of the Lux Radio Theatre episode of
        > Murder My Sweet with Dick Powell? If so,please shoot an e-mail my way!
        > Thanks,
        > Tom

        Hey Tom:

        Send me your email address privately and I'll send it to you
        by yousendit.

        Best Regards

        Gerry
      • Tom Hallick
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          Hi Gerry:
          Here's my e-mail: thallick@...
          Thanks,
          Tom
          PS: Great to hear from another Manitoban!!!

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, gyialca <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Hallick"
          > <thallick@m...> wrote:
          > >
          > > By chance would anyone have an mp3 of the Lux Radio Theatre
          episode of
          > > Murder My Sweet with Dick Powell? If so,please shoot an e-mail my
          way!
          > > Thanks,
          > > Tom
          > >

          > Hey Tom:
          >
          > Send me your email address privately and I'll send it to you
          > by yousendit.
          >
          > Best Regards
          >
          > Gerry

        • HermitsCave
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            Yes, if anyone has a copy of that one as well I'd truly like a copy!
            Willing to trade and/or pay for the show. I think it's a two part one?
            David
            HermitsCave@...

            --
            Dave
            HermitsCave@...

          • Tom Hallick
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              Dave:
              I can send it via yousendit when I receive it. Let me know what you have so we could pull off a swap.
              Thanks,
              Tom

              --
              Dave