Mystery Play Internet Radio

  • cjkell
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      Halloween broadcast is up and running... Will remain in rotation
      throughout the week. And now every Saturday evening 8 pm cst to 11 pm
      cst Mystery Play Live, a live broadcasts. Join us in the irc chat
      room during the broadcast each Saturday evening.

      irc.starchat.net port 6667 #otradio

      Tune in http://www.live365.com/stations/ask_clyde

      or if you prefer not registering with Live365.. try one of the
      shoutcast channels.

      At http://www.mystery-otr.net

      Regards,
      Clyde J. Kell
      Mystery Play Internet Radio
    • dal3856
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
        The shoutcast channel 9010 isn't working lately. Is there another
        one we can use?
        thanks,
        dal3856

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "cjkell" <cjkell@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2006
          Join the OTR gang tonight starting at 8 pm central time zone, and tune
          into Mystery Play Internet Radio. Live Show "Nancy & The Hermit."
          Playing OTR shows from The Witches Tales and The Hermits Cave.

          NOW FREE no log-in requirements on the Live365 channel.

          Mystery Play Internet Radio
          Just click on the big PLAY button, and select your preferred mp3
          player. I always use WinAmp

          http://www.live365.com/stations/ask_clyde

          Chat Room
          iRc irc.starchat.net #otradio

          or http://www.starchat.net #otradio room

          Mystery Play Internet Radio Web Site

          http://www.mystery-otr.net

          FREE registration and gain access to Gigabytes of OTR for
          free downloading!

          Thank you for your attention.

          Regards,
          Clyde J. Kell