Re: The everything machine

  • burbank396
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
      A Logic named Joe???

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, barryem <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Someone asked in another forum that I'm in about an OTR show she'd
      > heard that was about an everything machine that everyone wanted that
      > knew everything and maybe did everything but that began to take over
      > the world. All she could remember of the show was that it was dated
      > 1949. She hasn't been able to find out what it is to get another
      copy
      > of it to share with her friends.
      >
      > Does anyone have any idea what that might be?
      >
      > Barry
    • barryem
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "burbank396"
        <Burbank396@n...> wrote:
        > A Logic named Joe???

        I don't recall that story although the name rings a bell. I think I
        have it so I'll listen and see.

        Thanks either way.
        Barry
      • barryem
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005

          <Burbank396@n...> wrote:

          > A Logic named Joe???

          She thinks that's it based on a description I found of that show. I
          have it somewhere and I'll send it to her.

          Thanks for thinking of it.

          Barry