Re: [OTRMP3] Yours Truly Johnny Dollar

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      http://www.rusc.com Cost 7.50 a month and has about 280 files
      Good Luck
      Teresa
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "gregbert1974" <gregbert@...>
      To: <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 11:32 PM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Yours Truly Johnny Dollar

      > Hi,
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of
      > getting these radio stories on MP3 for download. I want to surprise
      > my wife with these stories.
      >
      > Thank you for your help.
      >
      > Take care,
      > Greg
      >

      > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
      unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

      > But we'll miss you.
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • ginger g
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        If you belong to more than one group, see if they have a library; why not check it out of the library?
        Ginger

        Teresa <TLuckart@...> wrote:
        http://www.rusc.com Cost 7.50 a month and has about 280 files
        Good Luck
        Teresa
        > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of
        > getting these radio stories on MP3 for download. I want to surprise
        > my wife with these stories.
        >
        > Thank you for your help.
        >
        > Take care,
        > Greg
        >

        > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
        unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

        > But we'll miss you.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Sandra

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          Hi Greg,

          Ginger's right. I know that OTR Days-Library has it. Go over there and apply
          for membership.

          Allan

          On 10/1/05, ginger g <gingerbaby2000@...> wrote:

          > If you belong to more than one group, see if they have a library; why not
          > check it out of the library?
          > Ginger
          >
          > Teresa <TLuckart@...> wrote:
          > http://www.rusc.com Cost 7.50 a month and has about 280 files
          > Good Luck
          > Teresa

        • HermitsCave
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
            Try:
            http://www.vinitageradioshows.com
            They have 699 Johnny Dollar shows (out of 745 available). Among MANY others
            shows to download! Cost is $6.99 a month, and you get over 1 Gig of download
            in that month to download. No FTP, direct download to your computer. IMHO,
            Vintageradioshows has a MUCH better collection than Rusc, along with more
            downloading space. You can try out Vintageradio free for 24 hours to check
            their collection, and see if it suits you.
            The only problem is that depending on your thoughs, with all the time and
            energy in downloading that many shows, you may be best to purchase them on
            dics.

            --
            Dave
            HermitsCave@...