Online shared drives...

  • oldhiway
    Message 1 of 15491 , May 3, 2000
      Hi all. I have used I-Drive before. However, I
      can't make much sense of Hamster and X-Drive. Do they
      work the same? Is there a lot of OTR on them right now
      that I just can't find? <br>Also, as I mentioned a few
      days ago, I still think it would be a cool idea if
      someone would set up a list of all of the shared drive
      sites with OTR, and keep it updated as to what exactly
      is available on them. Just a thought.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006