Re: [OTRMP3] Suspense help

  • drutsala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2005
      In a message dated 8/9/2005 3:07:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      beckypyle226@... writes:

      An interesting topic.
      There is one way we can find episodes without touching a
      transcription disk, air check, or even an original fan recording.

      I think there are some episodes of GANGBUSTERS that only survives today via
      some air checks from an Old Time Radio Show in the Seventies. The tapes they
      used to Broadcast them have disappeared.

      -- David

    • Rheba
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 10, 2005
        Ben,

        I have three versions of this title in my streamload account. You (and
        anyone else who wants them) is welcome to download them from there. I've
        hosted them, so they won't cost anything.

        The URL is: http://www.streamload.com/rheba/Suspense
        Password: otrmp3

        Hope this helps!

        Rheba

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 11, 2005
          Shows can be "found" in a multitude of ways. Someone can either
          stumble upon the transcrptions (or be sitting on them), I sure wish I
          could find some more ILAM!

          I'd also like to find some World Hermit's Cave transcriptions. It's
          one of the holes in my transcription collection.

          Cliff

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, HermitsCave
          <Hermitscave@g...> wrote:
          > Just wondering how/when OTR shows are "found"? Where do they come
          > from? I'm talking where I heard that just over a year ago more shows
          > from "Arch Oblers Plays" were said to be "found." Just what does that
          > mean?
          >
          > And how many episodes of Lights Out are there? I think 98?
          >
          > Hermit
        • KittySafe Ntwrk.
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 11, 2005
            wow 98 episodes of Lights Out .. i only heard a few as a kid, thats great

            --
            Kupotek
            KittySafe Ntwrk.