Re: Marvel

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
      I have them- here is episode 1, I'll post the two others when I get
      them uploaded.

      http://tinyurl.com/cf3we

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Ekmar Brand"

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
        And... Episodes 2 and 3

        Episode 2:
        http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs

        Episode 3:
        http://tinyurl.com/8psxf

        Enjoy, Patrick
      • Illoman
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
          But to answer his question, I don't know of any other OTR Marvel shows
          except for the various Power Records episodes from the 45's and lps.

          Mike

          On Thursday, July 7, 2005, at 09:12 PM, old_radios wrote:

          > And... Episodes 2 and 3
          >
          > Episode 2:
          > http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs
          >
          > Episode 3:
          > http://tinyurl.com/8psxf
          >
          > Enjoy, Patrick
          >

          > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
          > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
          >
          > But we'll miss you.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Visit my site! View my paintings! See Homer!
          http://home.att.net/~illoman

          "...sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint
          can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear which
          is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene
        • oneactwriter
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
            I seeded the FF distro over in the OTR & Music group.

            I have seen evidence of a two hour, BBC produced Spider-Man radio
            show, but I haven't found anyone around who has it. Saw it up for
            sale on eBay once but the Great Britain seller would not sell
            international. If you google Spiderman Radio you can find a site
            about it (who did it, when (1994 I think),etc).

            Daniel

            <ekmar.brand@t...> wrote:
            > Peter Blood schrieb:
            > > btw, Rick...I was wondering, are there any other Marvel comics
            series...I was
            > > unware of them until you posted them on your website....also
            many thanks...

            > > Rick Phillips <rickp53@e...> wrote:Hi All,
            > >
            > > New Uploads available today on Rick's Old time Radio Page:
            > >
            > > The Fantastic Four series Parts 5 Thru 13 ALL PARTS REMAINING
            were
            > > uploaded today.
            > >
            > > Also 5 Episodes of Richard Diamond, Private Eye.
            > >
            > > You'll just have to check it out to find out titles {tee hee}
            > >
            > > go to http://rickp53.com
            > >
            > > Rick Phillips
            >
            > Great!!! But where can I find the first 3 episodes of FANTASTIC
            FOUR and other marvel series?

            > Best,
            >
            > Ekmar
          • Illoman
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
              You know, after posting, I checked my list of shows and I may have that
              Spiderman one. here's how I have it listed:

              Spider-Man - The Lizard Sanction Part 1.mp3 40:11 24.117.418
              Spider-Man - The Lizard Sanction Part 2.mp3 38:27 23.072.781

              I really have no idea what it is, since I received it in a trade and
              haven't heard it yet.

              Mike

            • rscott8483@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
                Daniel
                I have a bunch of Spiderman including the one your looking for
                here is the list of spidey I have yell if you want
                Don

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\
                spiderman back.jpg
                spiderman.jpg

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\A Rockomic\
                Spider-man -- A Rockomic.mp3

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\A Young Hero's Journey\
                1 - Spiderman.mp3
                2 - Spiderman vs The Cameleon.mp3

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Amazing Spiderman\
                Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 1.mp3
                Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 2.mp3
                Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 3.mp3
                Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 4.mp3

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Lizard Sanction\
                Spiderman Lizard Sanction 1.mp3
                Spiderman Lizard Sanction 2.mp3

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Power Records\
                ---
                Spider-man (PR) -- 20K Ft Under The Ground.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Deadly Is The Doctor Called Doom.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Invasion Of The Dragon Men.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Mad Hatter Of Manhattan.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Mark Of The Man-Wolf.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Purple Pirates And Evil McWeevil.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Return Of The Conquistador.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Spider-man Is Born.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- Spidey And The Sandman.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- The Abominable Showman.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- The Bells Of Doom.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- The Last Laugh.mp3
                Spider-man (PR) -- The Queen Bee.mp3
                SPIDERMAN MARK OF THE MAN WOLF.mp3

                E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Rock Reflections of a Superhero\
                01 - High Wire.mp3
                02 - Narration.mp3
                03 - Peter Stays and Spider-man Goes.mp3
                04 - Narration.mp3
                05 - Square Boy.mp3
                06 - Narration.mp3
                07 - New Point of View.mp3
                08 - Narration.mp3
                09 - Spider-man.mp3
                10 - Narration.mp3
                11 - No One's Got a Crush on Peter.mp3
                12 - Narration.mp3
                13 - Gwendolyn.mp3
                14 - Narration.mp3
                15 - Count on Me.mp3
                16 - Narration.mp3
                17 - Dr Octopus Part 1.mp3
                18 - Narration.mp3
                19 - Dr Octopus Part 2.mp3
                20 - Green Goblin.mp3
                21 - Narration.mp3
                22 - A Soldier Starts to Bleed.mp3
                23 - Time Will Show Me the Way.mp3

              • Peter Blood

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                    Hello Don--

                    How can I arrange to get your Spiderman files? I've
                    been looking for ages, and this list is a dream come
                    true.

                    ron v

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • alleycatu869
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                      How might I get the files from you too?
                      Thanks

                      <ekmar.brand@t...> wrote:
                      > Peter Blood schrieb:
                      > > btw, Rick...I was wondering, are there any other Marvel comics
                      series...I was
                      > > unware of them until you posted them on your website....also
                      many thanks...

                      > > Rick Phillips <rickp53@e...> wrote:Hi All,
                      > >
                      > > New Uploads available today on Rick's Old time Radio Page:
                      > >
                      > > The Fantastic Four series Parts 5 Thru 13 ALL PARTS REMAINING
                      were
                      > > uploaded today.
                      > >
                      > > Also 5 Episodes of Richard Diamond, Private Eye.
                      > >
                      > > You'll just have to check it out to find out titles {tee hee}
                      > >
                      > > go to http://rickp53.com
                      > >
                      > > Rick Phillips
                      >
                      > Great!!! But where can I find the first 3 episodes of FANTASTIC
                      FOUR and other marvel series?

                      > Best,
                      >
                      > Ekmar
                    • Peter Blood
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                        Just in case I opened a can of worms on Don sending me the Spiderman files, I'll volunteer to copy them once I get them and send them on to the next person and etc if need be?

                        Ron Vigil <ronaldstuartvigil@...> wrote:Hello Don--

                        --- rscott8483@... wrote:

> [...]
                        > 02 - Narration.mp3
                        > 03 - Peter Stays and Spider-man Goes.mp3
                        > 04 - Narration.mp3
                        > 05 - Square Boy.mp3
                        > 06 - Narration.mp3
                        > 07 - New Point of View.mp3
                        > 08 - Narration.mp3
                        > 09 - Spider-man.mp3
                        > 10 - Narration.mp3
                        > 11 - No One's Got a Crush on Peter.mp3
                        > 12 - Narration.mp3
                        > 13 - Gwendolyn.mp3
                        > 14 - Narration.mp3
                        > 15 - Count on Me.mp3
                        > 16 - Narration.mp3
                        > 17 - Dr Octopus Part 1.mp3
                        > 18 - Narration.mp3
                        > 19 - Dr Octopus Part 2.mp3
                        > 20 - Green Goblin.mp3
                        > 21 - Narration.mp3
                        > 22 - A Soldier Starts to Bleed.mp3
                        > 23 - Time Will Show Me the Way.mp3

                        > Files: 48 Total Size: 286.39MB List Created:

                      • oneactwriter
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 10, 2005
                          OOOHHH! I would LOVE a copy of this. And that you have
                          the "Reflections of a Rock Superhero"!...somewhere in a box I have
                          the album of that. I wondered if anyone had ever made a MP3 convert
                          of that.

                          Yes...please...I would love to get a copy. Please let me know what
                          you want for it. I'm not sure what I would have to trade, but I
                          could dig around.

                          Daniel Munson

                        • Ekmar Brand
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 11, 2005
                            > And... Episodes 2 and 3
                            >
                            > Episode 2:
                            > http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs
                            >
                            > Episode 3:
                            > http://tinyurl.com/8psxf
                            >
                            > Enjoy, Patrick

                            Thanks for the links!!!!

                            I'm also interessted in the SPIDER-MAN files. Where can I download it?

                            Ekmar