Marvel

  • Ekmar Brand
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
      Peter Blood schrieb:
      > btw, Rick...I was wondering, are there any other Marvel comics series...I was
      > unware of them until you posted them on your website....also many thanks...
      >
      > Rick Phillips <rickp53@...> wrote:Hi All,
      >
      > New Uploads available today on Rick's Old time Radio Page:
      >
      > The Fantastic Four series Parts 5 Thru 13 ALL PARTS REMAINING were
      > uploaded today.
      >
      > Also 5 Episodes of Richard Diamond, Private Eye.
      >
      > You'll just have to check it out to find out titles {tee hee}
      >
      > go to http://rickp53.com
      >
      > Rick Phillips

      Great!!! But where can I find the first 3 episodes of FANTASTIC FOUR and other marvel series?

      Best,

      Ekmar
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
        I have them- here is episode 1, I'll post the two others when I get
        them uploaded.

        http://tinyurl.com/cf3we

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Ekmar Brand"

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
          And... Episodes 2 and 3

          Episode 2:
          http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs

          Episode 3:
          http://tinyurl.com/8psxf

          Enjoy, Patrick
        • Illoman
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
            But to answer his question, I don't know of any other OTR Marvel shows
            except for the various Power Records episodes from the 45's and lps.

            Mike

            On Thursday, July 7, 2005, at 09:12 PM, old_radios wrote:

            > And... Episodes 2 and 3
            >
            > Episode 2:
            > http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs
            >
            > Episode 3:
            > http://tinyurl.com/8psxf
            >
            > Enjoy, Patrick
            >

            > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
            > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
            >
            > But we'll miss you.
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Visit my site! View my paintings! See Homer!
            http://home.att.net/~illoman

            "...sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint
            can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear which
            is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene
          • oneactwriter
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
              I seeded the FF distro over in the OTR & Music group.

              I have seen evidence of a two hour, BBC produced Spider-Man radio
              show, but I haven't found anyone around who has it. Saw it up for
              sale on eBay once but the Great Britain seller would not sell
              international. If you google Spiderman Radio you can find a site
              about it (who did it, when (1994 I think),etc).

              Daniel

              <ekmar.brand@t...> wrote:
              > Peter Blood schrieb:
              > > btw, Rick...I was wondering, are there any other Marvel comics
              series...I was
              > > unware of them until you posted them on your website....also
              many thanks...

              > > Rick Phillips <rickp53@e...> wrote:Hi All,
              > >
              > > New Uploads available today on Rick's Old time Radio Page:
              > >
              > > The Fantastic Four series Parts 5 Thru 13 ALL PARTS REMAINING
              were
              > > uploaded today.
              > >
              > > Also 5 Episodes of Richard Diamond, Private Eye.
              > >
              > > You'll just have to check it out to find out titles {tee hee}
              > >
              > > go to http://rickp53.com
              > >
              > > Rick Phillips
              >
              > Great!!! But where can I find the first 3 episodes of FANTASTIC
              FOUR and other marvel series?

              > Best,
              >
              > Ekmar
            • Illoman
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
                You know, after posting, I checked my list of shows and I may have that
                Spiderman one. here's how I have it listed:

                Spider-Man - The Lizard Sanction Part 1.mp3 40:11 24.117.418
                Spider-Man - The Lizard Sanction Part 2.mp3 38:27 23.072.781

                I really have no idea what it is, since I received it in a trade and
                haven't heard it yet.

                Mike

              • rscott8483@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 8, 2005
                  Daniel
                  I have a bunch of Spiderman including the one your looking for
                  here is the list of spidey I have yell if you want
                  Don

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\
                  spiderman back.jpg
                  spiderman.jpg

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\A Rockomic\
                  Spider-man -- A Rockomic.mp3

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\A Young Hero's Journey\
                  1 - Spiderman.mp3
                  2 - Spiderman vs The Cameleon.mp3

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Amazing Spiderman\
                  Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 1.mp3
                  Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 2.mp3
                  Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 3.mp3
                  Audio Book - BBC - Amazing Spiderman Pt 4.mp3

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Lizard Sanction\
                  Spiderman Lizard Sanction 1.mp3
                  Spiderman Lizard Sanction 2.mp3

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Power Records\
                  ---
                  Spider-man (PR) -- 20K Ft Under The Ground.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Deadly Is The Doctor Called Doom.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Invasion Of The Dragon Men.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Mad Hatter Of Manhattan.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Mark Of The Man-Wolf.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Purple Pirates And Evil McWeevil.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Return Of The Conquistador.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Spider-man Is Born.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- Spidey And The Sandman.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- The Abominable Showman.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- The Bells Of Doom.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- The Last Laugh.mp3
                  Spider-man (PR) -- The Queen Bee.mp3
                  SPIDERMAN MARK OF THE MAN WOLF.mp3

                  E:\The Amazing Spiderman\Rock Reflections of a Superhero\
                  01 - High Wire.mp3
                  02 - Narration.mp3
                  03 - Peter Stays and Spider-man Goes.mp3
                  04 - Narration.mp3
                  05 - Square Boy.mp3
                  06 - Narration.mp3
                  07 - New Point of View.mp3
                  08 - Narration.mp3
                  09 - Spider-man.mp3
                  10 - Narration.mp3
                  11 - No One's Got a Crush on Peter.mp3
                  12 - Narration.mp3
                  13 - Gwendolyn.mp3
                  14 - Narration.mp3
                  15 - Count on Me.mp3
                  16 - Narration.mp3
                  17 - Dr Octopus Part 1.mp3
                  18 - Narration.mp3
                  19 - Dr Octopus Part 2.mp3
                  20 - Green Goblin.mp3
                  21 - Narration.mp3
                  22 - A Soldier Starts to Bleed.mp3
                  23 - Time Will Show Me the Way.mp3

                • Peter Blood

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                      Hello Don--

                      How can I arrange to get your Spiderman files? I've
                      been looking for ages, and this list is a dream come
                      true.

                      ron v

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • alleycatu869
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                        How might I get the files from you too?
                        Thanks

                        <ekmar.brand@t...> wrote:
                        > Peter Blood schrieb:
                        > > btw, Rick...I was wondering, are there any other Marvel comics
                        series...I was
                        > > unware of them until you posted them on your website....also
                        many thanks...

                        > > Rick Phillips <rickp53@e...> wrote:Hi All,
                        > >
                        > > New Uploads available today on Rick's Old time Radio Page:
                        > >
                        > > The Fantastic Four series Parts 5 Thru 13 ALL PARTS REMAINING
                        were
                        > > uploaded today.
                        > >
                        > > Also 5 Episodes of Richard Diamond, Private Eye.
                        > >
                        > > You'll just have to check it out to find out titles {tee hee}
                        > >
                        > > go to http://rickp53.com
                        > >
                        > > Rick Phillips
                        >
                        > Great!!! But where can I find the first 3 episodes of FANTASTIC
                        FOUR and other marvel series?

                        > Best,
                        >
                        > Ekmar
                      • Peter Blood
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 9, 2005
                          Just in case I opened a can of worms on Don sending me the Spiderman files, I'll volunteer to copy them once I get them and send them on to the next person and etc if need be?

                          Ron Vigil <ronaldstuartvigil@...> wrote:Hello Don--

                          --- rscott8483@... wrote:

> [...]
                          > 02 - Narration.mp3
                          > 03 - Peter Stays and Spider-man Goes.mp3
                          > 04 - Narration.mp3
                          > 05 - Square Boy.mp3
                          > 06 - Narration.mp3
                          > 07 - New Point of View.mp3
                          > 08 - Narration.mp3
                          > 09 - Spider-man.mp3
                          > 10 - Narration.mp3
                          > 11 - No One's Got a Crush on Peter.mp3
                          > 12 - Narration.mp3
                          > 13 - Gwendolyn.mp3
                          > 14 - Narration.mp3
                          > 15 - Count on Me.mp3
                          > 16 - Narration.mp3
                          > 17 - Dr Octopus Part 1.mp3
                          > 18 - Narration.mp3
                          > 19 - Dr Octopus Part 2.mp3
                          > 20 - Green Goblin.mp3
                          > 21 - Narration.mp3
                          > 22 - A Soldier Starts to Bleed.mp3
                          > 23 - Time Will Show Me the Way.mp3

                          > Files: 48 Total Size: 286.39MB List Created:

                        • oneactwriter
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 10, 2005
                            OOOHHH! I would LOVE a copy of this. And that you have
                            the "Reflections of a Rock Superhero"!...somewhere in a box I have
                            the album of that. I wondered if anyone had ever made a MP3 convert
                            of that.

                            Yes...please...I would love to get a copy. Please let me know what
                            you want for it. I'm not sure what I would have to trade, but I
                            could dig around.

                            Daniel Munson

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 11, 2005
                              > And... Episodes 2 and 3
                              >
                              > Episode 2:
                              > http://tinyurl.com/9b2qs
                              >
                              > Episode 3:
                              > http://tinyurl.com/8psxf
                              >
                              > Enjoy, Patrick

                              Thanks for the links!!!!

                              I'm also interessted in the SPIDER-MAN files. Where can I download it?

                              Ekmar