[OTRMP3] Re: Streamloading goodies

  • Charles Gilbert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      Ric...well, I also found out that even if you just "listen" to one of
      your files, on Streamload, they take away from your download
      allotment. Since I have been doing a lot of "listening" my allotment
      has gone from 11,000 mbs down to 7300 mbs. I guess the only way to
      overcome this is to sign up for a next higher priced plan...where you
      get more allotment <g>.

      Gil

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Ric Wattie

    • Christy Britain
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        My name is Christy, I am now a single mom to 1 teen daughter whom I homeschool. I am preparing to move to Stockton, CA within the month.
        Although officially disabled my fibromyalgia, I am a historical British mystery writer. I am a true fan of the genre in any media, collecting older shows in OTR, on filml and literature.
        I have extensive libraries of all. I haven't written much in the past few years, at least not on the screen. I sorta write them in my head and then put them down when I feel like it.
        I have several to put down now, hoping I feel the creative urge to do so again very soon.
        I am a British history buff, and crochet historical doll costumes...something else I have taken a hiatus from for the same reasons, but am working on an exquisite gown now for a Christmas gift for my mother.
        I collected anything to do with Sherlock Holmes for a long time, and have a very unique collection which hopefully will be photographed and posted on my website when I get settled in my new place.
        I will be updating my website soon, adding more OTR lists and making sure the disks I have to share copies of are good files. I hope to offer my Murder Most British CD once again to new OTR collectors.
        I have however, alredy, started up a Murder Most British radio station, the link to it is in my Sig line. I will continue to rotate th shows in and out, probably monthly. Keep in mind it says MOSTLY British, MOSTLY murder..
        I have a few in mind to add that may star a British actor or actress, or otherwise have a British character in it, but doesn't actually take place in Britain.
        And yes, for you that are wondering, my lst name really is Britain. If I ever remarry, it will be my nom de plume I think....too convenient for a British mystery wwriter to pass up, don't you think? LOL
        I can be reached on yahoo messenger for chatting as murdermostbritish or as zaftig_follies, although I am having issues chatting on the second account, so please try murdermostbritish first.
        There will be a zaftig_follies website as well at some point, I'm not quite sure where to put the historical doll costume collection pics.
        For now my personal website is at: www.queenofeverything.net
        Thank you all for having me back.

        Mysteriously yours,
        Christy Britain
        Murder Most British Website
        Murder Most British Old Time Radio Broadcast
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." Alfred Hitchcock

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          Welcome back Christy.. hope the move and the writing go well for you.

          Patrick

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Christy Britain