Re: [OTRMP3] Re: Streamloading goodies

  • Ric Wattie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30 8:20 PM
      Charles:

      I set up a basic account for now. What size will I
      need for this. Also my user is wattman365 at that site

      Ric

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Charles Gilbert
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        Ric...well, I also found out that even if you just "listen" to one of
        your files, on Streamload, they take away from your download
        allotment. Since I have been doing a lot of "listening" my allotment
        has gone from 11,000 mbs down to 7300 mbs. I guess the only way to
        overcome this is to sign up for a next higher priced plan...where you
        get more allotment <g>.

        <wattman365@y...> wrote:
        > Charles:
        >
        > I set up a basic account for now. What size will I
        > need for this. Also my user is wattman365 at that site
        >
        > Ric
        >
        > --- Charles Gilbert <cgilbert11@p...> wrote:
        >
        > > Ric...Streamload is a site where you can store any
        > > number of files..I
        > > mean gigabytes and terrabytes. I pay about
        > > $40.00/year for unlimited
        > > storage. If you download, then they take away from
        > > your download
        > > allotment...I started out with 11,000mbs and am down
        > > to about 7300,
        > > now. They don't charge you if you upload your files
        > > to your
        > > Streamload account. You can also play your files
        > > (OTR) from the site.
        > > It is recommended that you have a fast modem (cable,
        > > dsl, etc.),
        > > which I don't...so it takes a while for my files to
        > > load.
        > > Their site is at http://www.streamload.com
        > >
        > > Gil
        > > ----------------------------------
        > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Ric
        > > Wattie
        > > <wattman365@y...> wrote:
        > > > Charles:
        > > >
        > > > I'm new to the site. What is streamloading? I was
        > > > thinking of offering shows on an FTP but this may
        > > be
        > > > an option also.
        > > >
        > > > Ric

        > > you
        > > new,

        > > "William
        > > account,
        > > you

        > > posting,
        > > all!!!

        > > protection around
        > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Christy Britain
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          My name is Christy, I am now a single mom to 1 teen daughter whom I homeschool. I am preparing to move to Stockton, CA within the month.
          Although officially disabled my fibromyalgia, I am a historical British mystery writer. I am a true fan of the genre in any media, collecting older shows in OTR, on filml and literature.
          I have extensive libraries of all. I haven't written much in the past few years, at least not on the screen. I sorta write them in my head and then put them down when I feel like it.
          I have several to put down now, hoping I feel the creative urge to do so again very soon.
          I am a British history buff, and crochet historical doll costumes...something else I have taken a hiatus from for the same reasons, but am working on an exquisite gown now for a Christmas gift for my mother.
          I collected anything to do with Sherlock Holmes for a long time, and have a very unique collection which hopefully will be photographed and posted on my website when I get settled in my new place.
          I will be updating my website soon, adding more OTR lists and making sure the disks I have to share copies of are good files. I hope to offer my Murder Most British CD once again to new OTR collectors.
          I have however, alredy, started up a Murder Most British radio station, the link to it is in my Sig line. I will continue to rotate th shows in and out, probably monthly. Keep in mind it says MOSTLY British, MOSTLY murder..
          I have a few in mind to add that may star a British actor or actress, or otherwise have a British character in it, but doesn't actually take place in Britain.
          And yes, for you that are wondering, my lst name really is Britain. If I ever remarry, it will be my nom de plume I think....too convenient for a British mystery wwriter to pass up, don't you think? LOL
          I can be reached on yahoo messenger for chatting as murdermostbritish or as zaftig_follies, although I am having issues chatting on the second account, so please try murdermostbritish first.
          There will be a zaftig_follies website as well at some point, I'm not quite sure where to put the historical doll costume collection pics.
          For now my personal website is at: www.queenofeverything.net
          Thank you all for having me back.

          Mysteriously yours,
          Christy Britain
          Murder Most British Website
          Murder Most British Old Time Radio Broadcast
          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." Alfred Hitchcock

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
            Welcome back Christy.. hope the move and the writing go well for you.

            Patrick

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Christy Britain