Stephen King

  • wbrick316
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear group

      I recently had to reformat my hard drive and thus lost some OTR
      files I had been saving to put on a disc. I am looking for any
      Stephen King audio dramas. The ones I lost were

      The Mist
      Salems Lot (BBC)
      Pet Semetary (BBC)
      Secter Garden, Secret Window (BBC)
      Misery (BBC)

      any help would be appreciated and thanks

      Brick
    • rscott8483
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, wbrick316 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Dear group
        >
        > I recently had to reformat my hard drive and thus lost some OTR
        > files I had been saving to put on a disc. I am looking for any
        > Stephen King audio dramas. The ones I lost were
        >
        > The Mist
        > Salems Lot (BBC)
        > Pet Semetary (BBC)
        > Secter Garden, Secret Window (BBC)
        > Misery (BBC)
        >
        > any help would be appreciated and thanks
        >
        > Brick

        Hi Brick
        I think I have the ones your looking for I have to dig out my Steven
        King Cd I know I have The Mist Salem's Lot and Pet Cemetary plus a
        ton of others I let you know tonght
        Don
      • wbrick316
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
          Don

          Thanks a lot it would be greatly appreciated

          Brick

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "rscott8483"