Clark Gable on the Radio

  • john
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
      While working on a project I noticed that, except for Lux, Clark
      Gable wasn't on the radio. Almost all the other "Big Stars" did
      guest shots on shows but I can't find any Gable.
      Can anyone else?

      john
    • Harry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        Gable appeared on Silver Theatre in True Boardman's adaptation of "Danger Lights," a
        story first published in Collier's (4 Dec.
        1938). Readily available.
        Cheers, Harry

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "john" <jconn0403@y...> wrote:
        > While working on a project I noticed that, except for Lux, Clark
        > Gable wasn't on the radio. Almost all the other "Big Stars" did
        > guest shots on shows but I can't find any Gable.
        > Can anyone else?
        >
        > john
      • john
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
          Yea, i've got that one. plus a few of the Lux. It's interesting he
          never did a Suspense episode. It seems everyone else in
          Hollywood did.

          john

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Harry"