OTR mashups wanted

  • Tom Higgins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Some of you know that I am apt to spring up a new project or two every
      once in a while to keep OTR fresh and exciting not only to us old
      timers but to the newer folks and the folks who never listened at all.

      This project is something old, something new, something borrowed and
      something..well it does not have to be blue...but it could.

      I am looking for folks who will do up OTR Mashups. A mashup is taking
      bits of audio form here, there, anywhere and reworking them to be
      something new.

      What do I want to do with these? I am in the process of putting
      together an zine with the Spoken Word as its focus. It will be made up
      of Creative Commons or Public Domain licensed works by various
      contributors. It will be a print zine with a DVD included. The zine
      and files will also be hosted on line so folks who cant get the
      printed zine can print it out themselves .

      If anyone is interested in submitting something for this please
      contact me at this email address.

      Thanks

      -tomhiggins