Re: [OTRMP3] Re: Peter Lorre takeoff

  • Irene Heinstein
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Cheryl, thank you for the Lorre book link. I look forward to reading it in Sept. A college friend of mine, whose late father was a psychiatrist 'to the stars' was given the middle name Peter, when he was born in 1937, in honor of Lorre who was a good family friend. My friend had so many good things to say about Lorre, but also spoke of Lorre's disappointments.

      -Irene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Irene Heinstein"
        <IreneTH@c...> wrote:
        > Cheryl, thank you for the Lorre book link. I look forward to
        reading it in Sept. A college friend of mine, whose late father was
        a psychiatrist 'to the stars' was given the middle name Peter, when
        he was born in 1937, in honor of Lorre who was a good family friend.
        My friend had so many good things to say about Lorre, but also spoke
        of Lorre's disappointments.

        > -Irene

        Irene,

        What an interesting note! Any stories about Peter that could pass on
        to the group? (If not here, then perhaps you could join the Peter
        Lorre group I belong to, "The Kreeps".)

        You can also pre-order "The Lost One" through the website:
        www.PeterLorreBook.com

        Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and University Press of
        Kentucky all have the book available for pre-release order.

        Cheryl