Re: [OTRMP3] Go get 'em...Download BBC Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Parts...

  • drutsala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      In a message dated 5/7/2005 11:36:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      doctor_peter_blood@... writes:

      You can click on the following links to retrieve your files. The link will
      expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads. If
      anyone misses out let me know and I'll re-post them on new files. There are 12
      MP3 files you have to download each one for the whole set. Here are the
      first 4 episodes to get eveyone started...I'll see if I can post the rest this
      weekend either today or tomorrow depending on my schedule...my son is home with
      the grandson and I have no idea when he pops in and out. Enjoy!

      Do you have the Hitchhiker's Christmas Special? This is the episode that
      falls between the first and second series. It should be episode 7. But all
      Mp3's of this show I've found are mislabeled.

      -- David