[OTRMP3] Go get 'em...Download BBC Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Parts 1-4

  • Peter Blood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 8:34 AM
      You can click on the following links to retrieve your files. The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads. If anyone misses out let me know and I'll re-post them on new files. There are 12 MP3 files you have to download each one for the whole set. Here are the first 4 episodes to get eveyone started...I'll see if I can post the rest this weekend either today or tomorrow depending on my schedule...my son is home with the grandson and I have no idea when he pops in and out. Enjoy!

      Part 1

      http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SXV7PJMTOZ4G0HKS26FHS9DML

      Part 2

      http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MPM09NE4MBET1HGT93TE6D27V

      Part 3

      http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S3PUH6LUHXEC2WRU0A8QE3PPO

      Part 4

      http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3ALVFIGSX26XW2M7WTGJTXFJGX

      otrWalter <otrWalter@...> wrote:

      > I lost track of who actually wanted these, but if you have trouble
      > getting them I have them and can send them to you via...either yousendit,
      > youshareit etc...just let know...

      I'd love a set! ;)

      any method you like works, except Streamload.

      'yousendit' works fine. That way others can pull it down as well.

      walter

      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead.)