Re: [OTRMP3] Distros and Sharing Board

  • Peter Blood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Well, I have no idea being new around here...although I can assume when you say Distros you mean some form of distributing or sharing. I'm so new to this I've got most of what I have either from our gracious lady of perpetual ftp here or from sources on the internet. Anything I have I'll gladly share while I have high speed internet. I know there are many ways to send large files to the internet so others can download from there, which would make the downloads for people on this list or anyone they share it with. I'm still working on a web page about this hobby that describes my collection...so however I can help with my meger dropping I'll do.

      Bill <bg75238@...> wrote:
      I suppose there is some explanation as to why Distros are not
      routinely
      made available via the OTR sharing board/Streamload. What is it?

      Bill

      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead.)