Re: [OTRMP3] Re: Downloading files

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      At 03:01 PM 2/28/2005, you wrote:

      >For those who might wish to save the $39 for Streamdown. Net
      >Trasnport will do the same, and is free.
      >
      ><http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page9.html#Net%20Transport>http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page9.html#Net%20Transport
      >

      >Woody

      I had no idea there was a free program available. Although I have
      Streamdown on my system (it works great btw) I'll try Net Transport & check
      it out.
    • DarrenR114@netroenterprises.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Robert M. Bratcher Jr."
        <bratcher@p...> wrote:
        > At 03:01 PM 2/28/2005, you wrote:
        >
        > >For those who might wish to save the $39 for Streamdown. Net
        > >Trasnport will do the same, and is free.
        > >

        ><http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page9.html#Net%20Transport>http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page9.html#Net%20Transport
        > >

        > >Woody
        >
        > I had no idea there was a free program available. Although I have
        > Streamdown on my system (it works great btw) I'll try Net Transport
        & check
        > it out.

        Anyone know of the equivalent utility for Linux? I don't use Microsoft
        products nor would I let my worst enemy use them.

        Thanks,

        Darren