Looking for Silver Theater

  • ozradio1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      I'm attempting to put together a complete set of Silver Theater. I
      need the following eps:

      December 15, 1940 "Four On A Match"
      December 26, 1943 "And The Father's Son"
      June 15, 1945 "One Day After Another"

      Email me if you'd be willing to share.
      Thanks,
      Ryan
    • Mike Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hi Ryan,

        I looked through my Silver Theater shows which come to only about 43. I dont have the 3 you are asking for or i would gladly send them. I kind of thought that 43-45 shows are about all thats available. The shows I have are mostly 37-39 and a few newer. Sorry about that! Have a great weekend.

        ozradio1 <ozradio1@...> wrote:

        I'm attempting to put together a complete set of Silver Theater. I
        need the following eps:

        December 15, 1940 "Four On A Match"
        December 26, 1943 "And The Father's Son"
        June 15, 1945 "One Day After Another"

        Email me if you'd be willing to share.
        Thanks,
        Ryan

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Mike And Ernestine Thomas

        Fans of Old Time Radio.

        Please check out the OTR Researchers Group website at

        http://www.otterprojectonline.info