My heart is broken...

  • theo_22
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 3, 2005
      Can anyone help out a fellow OTR fan? I just lost over 2500 radio
      shows from hard drive. It took me years and countless hours to make
      my collection. Now all I can do is start all over again. Do you
      know of any resources where I can download mp3 shows? I've checked
      over most of the links but they are mostly just information. I have
      a Streamload account at "neotheo". Can somebody please beam me over
      what they have? I have some shows still up there from the days when
      I was collecting and I will be happy to share them with anyone who
      can help me out. Thank you very much in advance.
    • Phil Pearson
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 12, 2005
        Stan Jones wrote:

        > Phil wrote:
        >
        > >...judging by the thread titles it is
        > >definitely one of THOSE newsgroups.
        >
        > Well, I'll be!
        > God help us all!
        > Lordy!
        >
        > Stan
        >
        > PS - Phil, now the Justice Dept knows your interests.

        Howdy Stan,

        I've worked for the Department of Veteran's Affairs for a long while.
        I'm not sure there's anything the guv'ment doesn't already know about
        me! (Man, that's scary) :O)

        Phil