Re: [OTRMP3] Nick Carter

  • lizrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
      Brick, I have " THE WITNESS SAW NOTHING " BUT IS ON A CASSETTE.
      I Have a show that the title I have is " the red goose murders " 46/08/25
      ALSO ON CASSETTE.
      wOULD YOU LIKE THEM??????

      gEORGE

    • wbrick316
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
        George

        I would love them. Not sure what to do about getting them.

        I used to be able to convert audio cassette into mp3's. I'll
        have to remember how.

        Brick

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
          Brick, you may be able to listen to the cassette with what they used
          to call a "cassette player" found in some vintage cars. I have one in
          my old Subaru. :-)

          Just kidding of course, I did smile when I read your reply.

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, wbrick316 <no_reply@y...>

        • lizrg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
            Brick, send me name & address & I will send them out to you.

            George

          • wbrick316
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
              George

              William Brickley
              27 April Drive
              Litchfield NH 03052

              and thanks

            • lizrg@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
                OK Brick I will try to get them out tomorrow, monday at the latest.

                George

              • lizrg@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
                  Brick, I could put them on a regular CD or would you prefer the cassettes.

                  George

                • lizrg@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
                    Forget about my last EM, I cant convert the cassete into a CD. Will send the
                    cassettes.

                    George

                  • robert robertson
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 24, 2005
                      --- lizrg@... wrote:dear fri3ends
                      reguarding information of changing the cassette in tio
                      the cds please check out a sight called good old
                      days .com/this mabe all one word / sub titlie general
                      info. robert at email rob45us@...

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • drutsala@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 31, 2005
                        Yup, Goldin has a bunch of Nick Carter's that aren't in general circulation.
                        Check his holdings at radiogoldindex.com.

                        But as the previous poster suggests, good luck getting them. Goldin doesn't
                        copy his stuff unless you've got something pretty juicy to trade, which
                        mainly means transcription disks. Even then ... who knows ...

                        Anyone on the list ever successfully traded with Goldin?

                        In a message dated 12/31/2005 3:35:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                        no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

                        The Goldin collection has a bunch of the 1949-50 ones, but good luck
                        trying to get any.