Re: OLD TIME RADIO VOL. 165 free cd

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Rick...got the cd's today. Thanks so much for sending them. Should
      I copy them and send them back to you? I am not sure how this works.

      Scarey...I got the CD's and thought they were for a
      distro...couldn't figure out WHO I had to pass them on to...LOL.
      Thought I was having a "senior moment"....

      Please let me know if these need to be sent back and thanks again!!

      Louise Eberhart

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
      <rickrob@s...> wrote:

      > Here it is new members....this weeks cd of otr for one of you. I
      do
      > this just to try and jump start a few collections for folks that
      may
      > be new at this.
      >
      > The rules to get this cd are
      >
      > You must have 10 or less cds of otr