Re: [OTRMP3] (no subject)

  • *~Papa~*
    Message 1 of 114 , Dec 8, 2004
      Do not know if that was me you were talkin bout, George.

      Had to post answer cause other send to this addy bounced.
      Hope this one doesn't.

      It DID! hahahaha
      <lizrg@...>

      Papa Ivey Lawrence, Sr.
      9746 Woodchuck Rd
      Winnsboro, Texas
      75494
      Message 114 of 114 , Apr 6, 2006
        Would you like the the GILDY MP3 disc with 88 shows from 9-5-51 to 6-24-53,
        I will even toss in the 54 EDDIE CANTOR shows.
        Just send me your address,
        George