Apologies

  • William Wood
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2004
      Greetings Folks
      My apologies to anyone waiting on a distro or something from me,
      I have three copied in front of me right now, but I'm kinda brain
      dead at the moment. I'll try to get these out shortly, but when I go
      check out the sites for information,I do not see what I am looking
      for. I sent one out, without the mailing list, and have two here
      with no name etc, other then the senders, and as I said, My mind
      is a pool of Jell-O at the moment...
      The last couple of weeks have been very busy for me, been in and
      out of the hospital with my mother, and she passed away the 25th...
      Several family get togethers, to do things like combining our
      thoughts for the Obituary etc., and the seemingly inevitable (at
      least with my family) fallouts, anyone want another brother??? I'll
      give em to you... : ) Oh well, this Sunday afternoon will be the
      memorial, and I even typed the address of the church's building wrong
      for the event in the Obituary, and I know that address like the back
      of my hand, so you see, I really am doing a poor job of thinking
      right now... I know what I am supposed to be doing with these
      disks, but can't seem to find the addresses etc, and get things
      lined up...
      Please forgive the cross posting here, maybe even I don't owe a
      distro here, but just in case. I'll try to get my head screwed on
      correctly very shortly, and if you know of something I'm falling
      short on, I will not be offended if you point that out to me, even if
      you think I should already know this or that, don't be afraid,
      promise I will not bite... : ) Maybe a crutch for this limping
      brain will help... : )
      I thank everyone for their patience, and if you have to cover for
      me somewhere, let me know, and I'll be your burning buddy for a
      distro or two...
      Happy OTR'ing to you until we meet again
      Bill Wood WI
    • Les Toil
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
        Bill, very very sorry to hear about your extremely frustrating month which
        ended with your mother's passing. Sincere condolences.

        Les
      • Irene Heinstein
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
          I'm so sorry for your loss. First things first. One day at a time. These are cliches that actually take on meaning when you experience a loss. I'll be glad to do some burning if you need it.

          -Irene Theodore Heinstein
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Chris M.
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
            Hanging there... We lost my grandfather sitting at the dinner table Thursday...

            I know it is tough!

            Holler if you need someone to talk to...

            Chris