Dr.Kildare

  • lauraj400
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Is there anyone who would send some Dr.Kildare shows to my
      Streamload account?Thanks.
    • Vincente Tobias
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Well, Laura, I did offer to dropchute them to you. You
        never gave me the information I need to contact you.
        If you send me your mailing address, I will mail you a
        disk full of Dr. Kildare.
        Vince

        --- lauraj400 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Is there anyone who would send some Dr.Kildare shows
        > to my
        > Streamload account?Thanks.

      • lauraj400
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          Could anyone Stream me some Dr.Kildare shows?Thanks.