Re: How Well is OTR Aging

  • menos
    Message 1 of 15491 , Aug 1, 2000
      Gigri<br><br>I believe that YesterdayUSA is
      available in a great number of nursing homes free of
      charge. They broadcast on the internet and also in the
      WGN sub carrier on satellite. They state it is in ALL
      nursing homes but that may be a wishful thought. Check
      with the nursing home in question and have them look
      into it. More info is at
      http:\\www.yesterdayusa.com.<br><br>Mike
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006