Web Site Traffic Report For September For the Researchers Group

  • Jim Beshires
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hello Group!

      September was the best month ever for our web. Everything tripled
      over August. Here is the report -

      Unique Visitors - 1401
      #of visits - 3520
      ave per day - 117
      # adding the site to their 'favorite' list - 433
      Pages viewed - 30,177
      #of Hits - 121,045
      Bandwidth Used - 2.41gb
      viewed forum - 2690
      Downloaded the OTTER Program - 163
      Downloaded the OTTER Database - 450
      Downloaded the OTTER Guide - 140
      Downloaded Artwork - 165
      Downloaded individual series logs - 2000+
      Found us via Internet Search Engine - 120
      Found us via Steve Cottle's Site - 129
      Found us via Cobalt - 114 TOP 5
      Found us via Share and Trade site - 28
      Found us via Jim Wood's Site - 5

      I think this is great! Thanks to everyone. As you can see, with
      1400 visitors and our group only having about 100 out of nearly 400
      members visiting the site, we are really succeeding in attracting
      other people.

      I want to strongly urge each of you who have not already visited the
      site and registered in the forum to please do so now. By taking
      part in the activities there, you can only strengthen the OTR groups
      bonds.

      Please post comments, suggestions, etc to the forum. Ask questions,
      ask for missing episodes - 1300 people NOT members of Researchers
      group saw it, maybe one of them might have what you are looking for.

      If you are a group moderator, we'd love to promote your site. Just
      go to the 'promote' link at the left hand screen on your group site
      and copy that information. Send it in an e-mail to me and we'll get
      it right up on the site!

      www.otterprojectonline.info

      jimb