MP3 player

  • Gandalf1944
    Message 1 of 15491 , Aug 1, 2000
      I just purchased a portable MP3 player for the
      express purpose of listening to old time radio shows
      without having to put them on cassettes from my computer
      output. I have bought several cd/r's of old shows on
      ebay, and they play well on my computer. My question
      is; the player says it will play MP3 files burned at
      32kbps to 196kbps. Does anyone know if the cd/r's
      commonly made of old time radio shows are recorded in this
      range, or have I sent for something I won't be able to
      use? Thanks, Bill (new member here)
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006