RE: [OTRMP3] Dracula

  • Chuck.Houlton
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Why would you recreate the Welles Dracula when the original still
      exists?

      Do you do these shows live on stage? If you do, wouldn't a 16-part
      serial get kind of long? I don't mean to be obtuse.

      I just don't think I entirely understand what you're doing.

      Incidentally, I don't think I know anything about European radio drama.
      Does anyone on the list know anything about it? What are [were] it's
      characteristics? Did it have a Golden Age? What are [were] it's high
      points? Are quality programs still being produced?