Re: Suspense/AgnesMoorehead/Shadow-site

  • JazzOpie
    Message 1 of 15491 , May 1, 2000
      I am currently encoding Suspense shows in MP3, I
      am just about 2 weeks from completing 100 from 1943-
      45 and am half way through 100 from
      1946-1949.<br>When I am finished I will be offering a CD or two for
      trading at my
      regular basis- I'll let you guys know. <br>Although it is
      probably the worst quality show of my collection(and may
      not be included), maybe I'll post my favorite - Frank
      Sinatra/Agnes Moorehead in "To Find Help" for that guy who's
      into the "First Lady" - I would love to get my hands
      on a better copy- by the way...<br><br>The Shadow
      site with all the shows is the masterful "Colbalt Club
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006