Re: Probably already answered questions from a new user

  • dal3856
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 8:23 AM
      Some of the sites linked from

      http://users2.ev1.net/~ey/audio.html

      have free downloads. You can also build a collection with free
      downloads from the OTR binary newsgroups.

      alt.binaries.sound.radio.oldtime
      alt.binaries.sounds.radio.oldtime
      alt.binaries.sounds.radio.oldtime.highspeed
      alt.binaries.sounds.radio.cbsrmt

      There is a tutorial with screenshots for Power-Grab, a freeware
      binary newsreader, in the files section of this group. Tutorials for
      more newsreaders are available at

      http://www.help4newbies.fsnet.co.uk/

      dal3856

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Mark Kline <anchemp@y...>