cape cod Radio Mystery Theater

  • audio_genius2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Have any of you listened to any of the Cape cod Radio Mystery
      Theater shows? Dunno how OTR this is. But is definitely fun to
      listen to. They have all the shows listed on their website.
      http://www.capecodradiomystery.com/shows_whale.html

      drew
    • mario_mot
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        I've listened to most of them and enjoyed them a lot. I thought that
        most were very well done. I particularly liked "Mr. Hugo's Night to
        Remember" (diving for artifacts from the Titanic) and "Playback".
        However, I thought that Wally O'Hara's voice acting was horrible.

        Mario

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "audio_genius2004"